Seiten

3/25/2011

Keep Japan in Mind - Friday

In times like these, things happen fast and the things that happened a few weeks ago are forgotten. To keep Japan and its citizens struggles in our minds, I had the idea of the "Keep Japan in Mind - Friday". The idea is pretty easy for the next two months (at least) I will post pictures of things that I associate with Japan. I'd love it, when you would join in the fun. Fun being the operating word in this case.

For this week I choose:



Ah, I can imagine the question marks and confusion on your faces. Why does she connect a laundry dryer with Japan?

The answer: Japanese TV dramas. I love them, they are so much fun to watch. I'm not sure in which one I saw this kind of laundry dryer first, I think it was either "Brother Beat" or "Hotaru no Hikari" or... However I hadn't seen them anywhere in Germany before, but I thought they were soooo practical and I searched for them everywhere. I got mine last week at Tchibo and I'm glad about it, because it's perfect to dry my lingerie with it. ;-)
So, as weird as it may seem, this kind of laundry dryer is linked to Japan in my mind.


Just because it is good music and the lyrics are so fitting to what I feel and wish for the japanese people: Jean Elan feat. Cosmo Klein - Feel Alive


Because it is sooo good I just bought it at amazon.de mp3-downloads (8 cents less than iTunes!!).

Best of luck to all the Japanese citizens, who lost so much on March 11th. You will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment