Seiten

5/13/2011

Keep Japan in Mind - Friday

In times like these, things happen fast and the things that happened a few weeks ago are forgotten. To keep Japan and its citizens struggles in our minds, I had the idea of the "Keep Japan in Mind - Friday". The idea is pretty easy I will post pictures of things that I associate with Japan. I'd love it, when you would join in the fun. Fun being the operating word in this case.

For this week I choose:



Sake set. I bought this set last year in June when I prepared a dinner for Chris and me. I bought the sake first and then this set because I thought it would be fun to drink the stuff in the "real" japanese way. I didn't like the sake we had, so now the set is just lying unused in its box, waiting for the time when I meet my significant other (who will be either japanese or south-korean. *grin*).

Best of luck to all the Japanese citizens, who lost so much on March 11th. You will make it.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I like beer better. ;p
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete