Seiten

5/06/2011

Keep Japan in Mind - Friday

In times like these, things happen fast and the things that happened a few weeks ago are forgotten. To keep Japan and its citizens struggles in our minds, I had the idea of the "Keep Japan in Mind - Friday". The idea is pretty easy for the next weeks I will post pictures of things that I associate with Japan. I'd love it, when you would join in the fun. Fun being the operating word in this case.

For this week I choose:



Manga. These two mags are on "How to draw Manga", because last year I thought it would be fun to draw some characters. Well, duh, I learned my lesson, I'm definitely more into drawing typography and abstract stuff.

Best of luck to all the Japanese citizens, who lost so much on March 11th. You will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment